PsychWriterPro supports students. We partner with a group of schools / programs to provide you with access to the PsychWriterPro software. No credit card entry will be required for student accounts.
- Click Proceed to Login
- Click Sign Up
- Enter your desired email and password for your new account
- A verification code will be sent to your email, get the code and enter it in the sign up screen.
- Click Confirm Account
- You will be redirected to PsychWriterPro Registration.
- Select Account Admin and then click Get Started
- Enter in an Organization Name, Contact Name, and Phone Number, then click Next
- Select the Monthly License or Yearly License (Students will not need to pay) and then click Proceed to Checkout
- On the next screen select Student Accounts
- A popup will appear for you to enter in the Access Code provided to you by your instructor
- Click Submit Access Code
- If it is a valid access code you will be redirected to a Stripe checkout. Enter in your name and billing address and then click Start Trial
- You will be redirected back to PsychWriterPro where your account will be setup. You will then be able to start using the software!
NOTE: At the end of your trial period, you will not be charged anything. If you wish to continue to use the software after your trial ends, please contact us.