The Report Settings Page is a feature designed to help you personalize the look and feel of the generated PDF reports. You can access the Report Settings by looking in the left hand menu and clicking on the Report Settings menu item. In addition, in the Export Tab you can quickly change a subset of these Report Settings before you export your report as a PDF.
Here, you can modify a variety of settings to suit your preferences and needs. Below are the settings you can modify:
- Report Type: Currently there are three report types supported
- Full: Generated report will include narratives, tables, domain descriptions, background information, recommendations, introduction page, and signature page.
- Tables Only: Generated report will only include the table data categorized by skill.
- Narrative Only: Generated report will only include narratives
- Report Language: Set if you want to export the English or Spanish (coming soon)
- Include Qualitative Behaviors: Option to decide if you want to include all the qualitative behavior tables or not in the generated report. (i.e. Qualitative Behaviors for Sensorimotor Functions, Qualitative Behaviors for Written Expression, etc)
- Include Confidence Intervals: Option that allows you to include or exclude confidence intervals in the generated report. Confidence intervals will only appear for subtests that you have enabled in the Data Entry Screen for a given test.
- Please note that confidence intervals will only appear for subtests that have been enabled in the Data Entry Screen. Additionally, the specific level of confidence used to calculate the intervals can be customized on a per-test basis. If you have any questions or concerns about using confidence intervals, please don't hesitate to contact our support team for assistance
- Include Subtest Descriptions: By default, the generated report will contain tables with a variety of subtests, subtests descriptions, score, and classification for a given subtest. Set this option to "No" to turn off the subscription descriptions that show up in the generated report.
- Report Top Text: By default PsychWriterPro inserts text at the top of the report to work as a disclaimer. If you wish to add your own disclaimer you can overwrite the default text.
- Default Disclaimer: This report is to be interpreted and used only by individuals properly trained and certified by state agencies, and/or by parents or legal guardians of the stated child. This report is confidential and must not be released to persons who do not have a legitimate professional interest in the child.
- Include NPCC Not Observed Selection: This options allows you to determine if you want to include "Not Observed" concerns from the NPCC-3 & NPCC-4 concerns checklist. By setting this to "Yes" any tables generated for the NPCC will include Not Observed concerns. By setting this to "No" the concerns will not show up in the NPCC tables. Note: if all the concerns for a given domain are "Not Observed" and this option is set to "No" then the table will not appear at all in the generated report.
- Signatures: Allows you to add and remove signatures that will be displayed at the bottom of the report. You can add signatures to the report only for examiners that you have added to your organization using the Examiners. Simply select the examiner whose signature you want to add from the drop-down menu. Please note that the signature images will only appear on the report if the "Report Type" is set to "Full."
- Section Visablity: Regardless of the report type chosen, you can override if you do not want specific domains to show up in the generated report. For example you can disable the "General Intellectual Functioning" section, even if there is valid data for that section for a given patient, it will not show up in the generated report.
- Report Styling: Allows you to personalize the colors for domain headings, table headings, and table subsection headings.