Note: Please note that this feature is only available for certain survey tests, such as the NPCC, at this time.
PsychWriterPro allows you to invite external raters to complete certain survey tests, such as the NPCC.
- Navigate to the Patient "Tests" page
- Either click on the NPCC-3 / NPCC-4 test or click "Add a Test" if you have not added any NPCC surveys yet.
- Under the table, click on the "External Rater" button
- Then click "Add Authorized Rater"
- Enter the email address of the rater, which is typically a parent or teacher, and then click "Send Invite".
- The rater will receive an email with instructions on how to sign up for an account and complete the survey.
- Once they have completed the survey, the data will automatically show up in the survey manager and will be included when you generate the report.
In addition, you can check the status of the survey you sent out:
- In Progress: implies the user has not finished the survey
- Completed: the surveyor has completed the survey and it will show up in the Survey Manager and in the generated report.