The "Export Report" tab is where you can fine-tune the report settings and generate a PDF report of your patient. To get started, navigate to the patient's profile and click on the "Export Report" tab. Here you can adjust a subset of the Report Settings to include/exclude various sections of the report, such as the report type, langugage, include confidence intervals and more. You can also select which signatures you want to include at the end of the report.
Once you have adjusted the report settings, simply click on the "Export Report" button at the bottom of the page. The PDF report will then be generated and automatically open up in a new window for you to review and download.
It's important to note that the report generated is based on the patient's most up-to-date information. If you make any changes to the patient's profile or test results after exporting the report, you will need to re-export the report to ensure that it includes the most recent information.
If you have any issues or questions regarding the "Export Report" tab, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for assistance.
Reach out to us via chat or email if you can not get the PDF to generate. We are glad to help!
When using our software to generate a report, it's important to keep in mind that some browsers may not automatically open up the PDF file once you click "Export Report." This is due to the popup settings of each browser. In this guide, we'll walk you through how to enable popups for our software on Chrome, Firefox, and Safari so that you can easily generate and view your report.
- Navigate to chrome://settings/content/popups by copying and pasting into the address bar
- Under the "Allowed to Send Pop-ups and use redirects" clcik "Add"
- In the popup window, add this URL: www.psychwriterpro.com
- Navigate to about:preferences#privacy by copying and pasting that into the address bar
- If "Block pop-up windows" is enabled under the Permissions section, click on "Exceptions" and add www.psychwriterpro.com and click save.
- Click on "Safari" in the top menu bar.
- Select "Preferences" from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Uncheck the box next to "Block pop-up windows."